Sunday, February 8, 2009

OMG Being V.I.P. is SWEET!

As my Dad informed me, I must be rather sheltered because I had NO idea how awesome all-inclusive resorts are. Thanks to Robyn's family, I not only got to enjoy the luxury of all I could eat and drink on a BEAUTIFUL beach, but I also got to be V.I.P.! We had our own special area with BEDS overlooking the Caribbean!!! How AMAZING is that?? We also ate delicious Italian and Mexican food in the restaurants (no extra charge to us) and had options of ANY alcoholic beverage we desired. Unfortunately, we had a little toooo much champagne and now may never drink it again :) Bayaibe was incredibly gorgeous. The water was literally like a SWIMMING pool! I could see my feet!! Since I am such a bleeding heart hippie, I am sure that I will never have enough money to be V.I.P. ever again, but it sure was sweet while it lasted :)









No comments: